Storage Tips for Vehicles
Tips and instructions on how to best store your large and small items in storage units.
Storage for Vehicles in Keene NH area
Vehicle and Motorcycle Storage
Keene Airport Storage offers storage options for your vehicle. This is a good option for those in the Monadnock Region & Cheshire County, including East Swanzey, Swanzey, Keene, Richmond, Winchester, Chesterfield, Spofford, Surry, Rindge, Marlborough, Roxbury, Jaffrey, Hancock, Peterborough, Dublin, and Harrisville.
Storage Units are a good place to store your classic cars, convertibles, and motorcycles so that they will be protected for the long winter months.
Tips for storing your vehicle or motorcycle:
- Top off your fluids in your vehicle.
- Have at least a quarter tank of fuel to prevent moisture build up in the fuel tank, even adding a fuel stabilizer.
- Change your oil and filter before storage.
- Disconnect the battery to prevent corrosion and retain the charge.
- Consider placing your car on a jack stand to prevent flat spots on your tires.
- Wash and wax your car before storage to protect the paint.
- Clean the interior of your vehicle, making sure there is not food or anything that will rot.
- Consider a waterproof cover for the car to protect it from dust and prevent small critters from squeezing through small areas of the vehicle.
Keene Airport Storage Units in the Swanzey and Keene area, are great options for storing your motorized vehicle for the winter. We have storage units up to the size of 10′ x 30′. See our rate charts below.
Our Physical Location
251 Old Homestead Hwy
Swanzey, NH 03446
Mailing address for payments:
PO Box 110
Spofford, NH 03462